Saline & Dickinson County Residential Trash Service
Salina Waste Systems proudly provides top quality residential garbage removal in Saline and Dickinson Counties. Please contact our offices at 785-825-9155 to set up residential trash collection.
Weekly residential garbage collection is performed on Monday through Friday.
- Please place your 90 gallon cart at the curb the night before your pickup day.
- Please use the wind latch strap on the lid at all times.
- Please face cart towards the street.
- Please do not fill the cart beyond its 150 pound weight limit. Carts in excess of 150 pounds will not be picked up.
Please email us if your cart is lost, stolen or damaged.
Salina Waste Systems does not provide residential garbage removal on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Eve Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
During these three holiday weeks your service may run one day late.
Example: Thanksgiving Day, Thursday’s Salina trash removal customers will be picked up on Friday, Friday’s Salina trash removal customers will be picked up on Saturday.
- Miscellaneous garbage
- Normal household waste materials
- Animal carcasses
- Ashes (hot or cold)
- Dirt, rocks, sod
- Hazardous waste, liquids, paints, oils
- Medical waste
- White goods containing CFC’s (appliances)
Extra Garbage, Lawn Refuse & Oversized Items
Extra Trash Allowed
- An extra 10 items (32 gallon sized bags, bundles of limbs or disposable containers) at no additional charge.
- Brush and limbs must be contained or bundled in 3 foot lengths.
- Using 32 gallon as a guide, place extra trash in good quality bags, boxes or other disposable containers
- Place items at the curb.
Large Items - Call 785-825-9155 a day ahead of your pickup day to learn if your items are acceptable and what additional fees may apply.
- Old carpet